15.1.13

Product Review: Nail Magic

During this past summer, I was introduced to one of the most amazing nail products that promote strong and healthy nails. Nail Magic Nail Hardener and Conditioner, it treats weak damaged nails, resulting in rapid nail growth. Within only one month of use, my nails went from being brittle and stubby to long, strong and healthy.

Before and After

Here are a few pros and cons about this product (my own personal observation).

PROS: 
This product is effective in producing the results stated on the packaging, which are treatmeant of: • Weak Nails • Thin Nails • Damaged Nails & Splitting Nails. This product is easy to use (just as a normal polish) and can be worn alone without any color (optional). Nail Magic leaves a glossy sheen that creates a vibrant, neat and clean appearance.

CONS:
Once I ran out of the product, causing me to not use for approximately four weeks, my nails began to braeak and chip again. I found that in order to see continuous results with this product, you MUST use this as a base and topcoat at all times. 

As with any product that you are considering to use, you MUST read the ingredients to make sure that you are not allergic to any of its content, especially if you are someone who is allergic to almost everything in the book as I am. lol. 

Overall, Nail Magic is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend to anyone!
 (www.nailmagic.com)